Our passion is Superannuation. We are specialists in the area of Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF). We take pride in able to assist
our clients with the establishment, compliance and administration of all SMSFs (in conjunction with Innovation Financial Planning for any specific
Our establishment service is a complete service to clients that have obtained financial advice from a licenced financial advisor (such as our financial
planning arm “Innovation Financial Planning”) that according to your Statement of Advice it is an appropriate recommendation to establish a
SMSF. Our establishment services include:
- Establishment documentation (SMSF Deed, Application for Membership, Trustee Declaration, Consent to Act as Trustee and Product Disclosure Statement)
- Application for Australian Business Number (ABN) and Tax File Number (TFN) and registration as a complying SMSF
- Signing and execution of compliance documentation
- Assistance in providing information to the bank to open the SMSF bank account.
- Education process to assist client’s to understand their obligations as the trustee of a SMSF from an operational and compliance perspective.
We are here to assist you every step of the way.
At Innovation Superannuation & Accounting we offer a comprehensive administration service for your SMSF. With interactive SMSF software our
clients are able to log in and see how their SMSF is performing at any time or day.
Our Administration services include:
- Financial Reporting
- Annual Return preparation and lodgement
- Compliance documentation (minutes and resolutions) as per SIS Act & Regulations.
- Contribution Warning Service (should you be reaching your contribution caps via super streaming regulations providing your employer is up to
date with contribution payments)
- Pension administration and annual reminder service to ensure your minimum pension is withdrawn from the fund by 30th June each year
to keep your fund in the maximum tax free environment.
- Automated data feed processing from your financial institutions, share registries, managed fund operates and stockbroking advisors.
- Preparation of all supporting documents to support the fund’s independent annual audit.
We offer a full compliance service in relation to obtaining compliance advice in relation to all aspects of the SIS Act and Regulations for SMSF.
We take pride in providing up to date, accurate and timely advice to people who are trustees of a SMSF and/or Members of a SMSF, as well as
other accounting firms and businesses in the industry. These services include:
- Specific Advice in relation to compliance of an investment, contribution or pension issue within a SMSF.
- Change of Trustee - for example from an individual trustee to special purpose corporate trustee
- Removal or addition of Trustees/Members
- Estate Planning
- Incapacity of Trustees/Members
- SIS Act or SIS Regulations
- Investment Strategy